One of the easiest meals you can cook at camp is a 30 min Japanese Beef Curry. It is easy to prepare and effort less to cook. Here is our take on a Japanese Beef Curry that we have prepared at Camp Well River Valley.
- Beef/Pork/Chicken (any meat of your choice)
- 4 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3 pcs of potatoes diced
- 2 pcs of carrots diced
- 1/2 cup of water
- R&B Royal Curry paste
- Pre heat your pan/cast iron pan
- Add a tbsp of oil and heat until smoking hot
- Fry your meat until brown
- Along with the meat, sauté your garlic and onion until brown
- Add water. Boiling the meat will help it tenderize. If using seafood, remove it before adding the vegetables.
- Add the vegetables and let it boil until soft
- Add the Japanese Curry paste and mix
- Add salt and pepper to taste